Saturday, March 10, 2012

Package Pals

A while back I was I signed up for the Package Pals program started by Jamie at C.R.A.F.T.. This was really fun but I was nervous because I had never participated in anything like this before.  She matched me up with Suesan over at Frou FruGal.  This is Suesan:

Let me just say that she is every bit as nice as she looks!  She's very creative too and if you have a couple of minutes you should check out her blog.  She's the kind of girl that makes you wish you were neighbors.  We found out right away that we had a lot in common.  I think Jamie did a great job matching us up as Package Pals!  She also reads directions better than I do, because I didn't take any pictures  of what I sent her.  I did however, take some pictures of what she sent me!  I was just blown away by all of the fun stuff in this box:
This box was packed full!  Even my husband Sam hung around in the kitchen while I opened it and I had to keep telling him to get his hands out of my package!!  Here are some of the awesome things that I received:
These 2 pumpkins were the cutest things!  I have a Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze as a seasonal business and Suesan knew I liked all things related to fall.  (My pictures are a little bit fuzzy because I was about as excited as a kid at Christmas opening presents!)
I have often admired all of the chalkboard crafts on Pinterest, but I haven't made any or bought any.  Now I have two!  The chalkboard menu is so very cool and she even included a Chalk Marker!  I haven't decided what I'll do with the blank one she made me, but it might be a fun thing to have at the ticket booth for my Pumpkin Patch!
She made me this awesome black & white polka-dotted headband.  How fun is that?

She included several different kinds of embellishments like ribbons, sequins, some awesome German silver glitter, and some floral transfers that are just in time for spring!
Last, but certainly not least.......this darling, dreamy little bag of chocolates! 
If you want to see what I sent her, you'll have to check out her blog because, as I said, I didn't take any pictures before I got my package out the door.  If you haven't signed up for a Package Pal Exchange before, I highly recommend it.  You get to meet some fun people from far away and if you're as lucky as I was, you'll get some really cool stuff!! 
Thank you Suesan at Frou FruGal  I love it all and I was so glad to get to know a little about you!  And thank you Jamie at  C.R.A.F.T. for such a fun exchange idea and for a great match!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm already a Linky Follower, but adding some GFC love!

    Wish I'd been in on this exchange! I've seen several packages on blogs, and it looks like so much fun!

    Tera
    http://www.EccentricLeopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you liked your package, Danni! I just got your posts to start feeding to my reader so I've been catching up on your blog.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete