Wednesday, March 21, 2012

1 Minute Easter Project

If you've visited my blog before, you knew this was coming!   Here is my Easter gel gem project:
I just can't resist those little gel gems. They're so versatile and incredibly inexpensive.  Not to mention cute!
Can you go wrong for $1.47???  The vase I already had.  The paper flowers are a DIY kit from Martha Stewart that my friend Judy found on clearance at Big Lots. We made them together a couple of years ago. (It wasn't as easy as we thought it would be, but we had a lot of laughs and once we figured out the not-so-easy-to-understand directions, it wasn't too bad!!)
Gel gems, gel clings, whatever you call them......they're not just for windows!  They'll stick on just about any non-porous surface.  You can check out my other 1 Minute Projects here and here.  I'm sure there will be more.

Linking Up:
Pinkapotamus Pink Hippo Party
52 Mantels: Thursdays Are YOUR Days
live.laugh.rowe. - live laugh linky thursday
Beyond the Picket Fence: Under $100 Linky Party
Night Owl Crafting: Hoo's Got Talent?
Thrifty Decorating: Thrifty Thursdays
Fireflies and Jellybeans: Show Off Your Stuff Party
These Peas Taste Funny - Link It Up Thursday
Two Yellow Birds Decor - Thursdays Temptations
School House Scraps - Weekend Wind Up
It's a Hodgepodge Life: It's a Hodgepodge Friday
Happy Hour Projects - Freestyle Friday
Bacon Time with the Hungry Hypo: Anything Goes Linky
The Grant Life - Financial Friday
While He Was Napping: Weekend Wander
How to Nest for Less: Just a Party with My Peeps
Uncommon Design Online - Uncommonly Yours
Grateful Belly: What's New Wednesday
Handy Man, Crafty Woman: Wicked Awesome Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style: Wow Us Wednesday
My Girlish Whims: You Whims Wednesday
White Lights On Wednesday: Wednesday Whatsits
A Creative Princess: It's a Party!
I Gotta Create!: Spring Fling
Chic On A Shoestring Decorating: Flaunt It Friday
Creation Corner: Friday Link Party
Kims Kandy Kreations: Shindig Saturday







michellepaige

15 comments:

  1. Great idea!! We are your newest followers:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really great idea- I would never have thought of that to decorate seasonally on a vase. Thanks for the inspiration!!
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and you're right, super quick! I have been all about the Easter projects this spring:

    http://cookcraftcrocheting.blogspot.com/2012/03/easter-egg-jar.html

    I would love for you to follow my blog too so that we can share ideas!

    Your newest follower,
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are those!! I'd never even heard of them before. Thanks for posting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Via other linky party I stumbled into your blog. Wow, all are so lovely creations. Love the bunny, other post of bunny is also cute. Your ideas of crafts and cooking are inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever idea! I just bought some of these in the Target dollar spot -- they really are fun to use but I never thought of them on a vase!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like those flowers and the cute bunnies. Definitely says spring to me. Thanks for sharing at our party this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the gel clings AND the Martha Stewart flowers. What a happy decoration!
    M.L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Danni, it's adorable and so simple to do! Thank you so much for linking up! Oh, and you did a great job on the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a fun idea!! So simple and so CUTE!! Thanks for sharing this as at Thursday's Temptation.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute way to use those get stickers! Thank you for sharing at TTF. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute idea so simple too. Featuring on Thursday at Bacon Time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute! Love the paper flowers too!

    ReplyDelete