Tuesday, March 27, 2012

B...is for Bunny!

I am a lover of bunnies!  Always have been.  I had a pet rabbit when I was a child.  I named him Henry.  Until I found out it was a girl!!  Henrietta it was. 
Being a rabbit lover, of course I have a lot of rabbits in all kinds of styles.  Because I don't like to dust... I only put them out at Easter....on my mantel.....I mean shelf, because I really don't have a mantel in this house.
I have all kinds of bunny happiness going on here!!  I have an Iron Bunny, a Tin Bunny and a Stone Bunny:
I have a Bejeweled Bunny (I'm going to show you how to make him tomorrow!) a Chocolate Bunny and a Resin Bunny:
Not to mention a Chalkware Bunny and another little Resin Bunny:
And this sweet little Ceramic Bunny on top of my Happy Easter sign!
Yeah....I have bunnies.  I can't help myself!!  I also have a little Easter Bunny poem to share with you:
I don't know the author.  It's just a little hanging sign that I have and does not credit the author.  I'm sure it someone who loves bunnies as much as I do!!!
Don't forget to check back tomorrow so you can see how I made that Bejeweled Bunny.  She's a blinged-out beauty!
       Happy Spring
        Sweet Thing!
Linking up:
Pinkapotamus Pink Hippo Party
52 Mantels: Thursdays Are YOUR Days
live.laugh.rowe. - live laugh linky thursday
Beyond the Picket Fence: Under $100 Linky Party
Night Owl Crafting: Hoo's Got Talent?
Thrifty Decorating: Thrifty Thursdays
Fireflies and Jellybeans: Show Off Your Stuff Party
These Peas Taste Funny - Link It Up Thursday
Two Yellow Birds Decor - Thursdays Temptations
School House Scraps - Weekend Wind Up
It's a Hodgepodge Life: It's a Hodgepodge Friday
Happy Hour Projects - Freestyle Friday
Bacon Time with the Hungry Hypo: Anything Goes Linky
The Grant Life - Financial Friday
While He Was Napping: Weekend Wander
How to Nest for Less: Just a Party with My Peeps
Uncommon Design Online - Uncommonly Yours
Grateful Belly: What's New Wednesday
Handy Man, Crafty Woman: Wicked Awesome Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style: Wow Us Wednesday
My Girlish Whims: Your Whims Wednesday
White Lights on Wednesday: Wednesday Whatsits
A Creative Princess: It's a Party
I Gotta Create: Spring Fling
Chic On A Shoestring: Flaunt It Friday
Creation Corner: Friday Link Party
Five Days.....5 Ways - Feature Friday Free-For-All
Tatertots & Jello: Weekend Wrap Up
Kims Kandy Kreations: Shindig Saturday
Six Sisters' Stuff: Strut Your Stuff
Wayward Girls' Crafts: Wayward Weekend
Nifty Thrifty Things - nifty thrifty Sunday
Scout's Stitches: Scout's Sweet Features & Sunday Linky
The Tablescaper: Seasonal Sundays
A Rosie Sweet Home: Sunday Round Up
Boogieboard Cottage: Masterpiece Monday
Twigg Studios: Sunday Show-Off
Shaken Together: What's Shakin'
Randee's Organized Chaos: Sleepy Sunday Linky
My 1929 Charmer: Sunday's Best Par.tay!
Under the Table and Dreaming: Sunday Showcase Party
Alderberry Hill: Make the Scene Monday
Homeaker on a Dime: Creative Bloggers Party & Hop
Serendipity & Spice: Manic Monday
Newlyweds on a Budget: Tutorial Tuesday
Serenity you



















Tuesday To Do Party











michellepaige


1 comment:

  1. I adore bunnies too! I see them everyday all over the place here. They just make me sooo happy :)

    ReplyDelete