Monday, February 25, 2013

DOWNTON ABBEY SERVANTS BELL...DIY

So for all of you Downton Abbey fans.....you know that servant's bell they show at the beginning of the series every time?  Well...I made one.
 This is the one from the show...
Want to know how I did it?
Then you'll have to go over to my guest post at Kirb Appeal today, because Kirby is a HUGE Downton Abbey fan and I made this just for that guest post.  You can check it out by going to Kirb Appeal. 

linking up to any or all of the fine parties listed at the bottom of this page as well as HERE and..... 
 

16 comments:

  1. This is great, Danni! My husband and I love Downton. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freaking awesome!!! I adore those bells!

    Now I want one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not watch DA but yours look better! I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just pinned that Downton Abbey picture last night and was wondering how I might make these. Can't wait to see how you did it!

    Jeannine @ The Concrete Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Completely AWESOME! I'm so making this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What can I say Danni... this is genius!!! I was over there earlier today to check it out, and it's just fabulous!! I'm a big Downton fan and I have to make one of these for the back deck this summer. Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! So clever! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I soooooooo want one! I love Downton Abbey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello...just jumped over from House of Hepworths and boy I am so glad I did. Your project is amazing and elegant...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE it! I am sharing about my fondness of Downton Abbey - so nice to meet all these marvelous fans! I'd love to make one of these for myself! Beautifully done!
    I do appreciate you sharing with A Return to Loveliness,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete