Friday, March 16, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Wrap Up

Top o' the morning to you!  I know it's not St. Patrick's Day, but tomorrow I'll have a guest post through "Trading Blogs" , so I'm doing my wrap up today.
 I had a lot of fun making some projects for this holiday and ended up doing more than I thought I would.  (You can read about how I made any of these projects by clicking on the highlighted link.)

First, I made this "Wee Wall Art":

I made this Burlap & Clover Wreath, which turned out to be one of my most popular posts to date:

I did this super-fast, One Minute Project:

I had some vintage St. Patrick's Day postcards that I wanted to display in a unique way, so I made this little Beaded Fork Card Holder that had a tiny shamrock on the top of it:

Because I found some ugly wooden hearts in a thrift store, I made this Ribbon Shamrock Wall Hanging:

On a very lazy day, I took a few minutes and dressed up a Pitcher and Plate:

That's about it for my Irish Happiness this morning!  Be sure to come back tomorrow and see who's guest posting for me.  Also, check out my friend Melissa over at Serendipity and Spice who came up with the "Trading Blogs" program I'll be participating in tomorrow.  She's always coming up with something interesting and she has some great projects too!





No comments:

Post a Comment