Tuesday, March 5, 2013

LET'S MAKE A LITTLE FUN OF OURSELVES

I'm inviting all of my readers to join in a little fun next week.  We're going to be having another Tongue-in-Cheek Tuesday.
The last two were so much fun and so many people expressed interest in joining us, we've decided to invite everyone and turn it into a once a month link party on 5 blogs.  It's all in good fun and it's all about making fun of ourselves!
Here's the back story...... 
 A couple of months ago, Kirby from Kirb Appeal sent me an email and asked me if I would be interested in poking a little fun at myself by joining her, along with Bliss Ranch, for what Bliss called Tongue-in-Cheek Tuesday. There was a theme...
The Christmas Edition
(Why we didn't do a fabulous Christmas Home Tour)
 
It was a lot of fun, so much fun that we did it again in January, with several more awesome bloggers joining in for this theme....

New Years Resolutions...we should have made
 Now we're ready to do another one and this time we're going to dish out some dirt.....our own!  We're going to be sharing where we keep our junk for......


If you want to join in...we'd love to have you.  Just write up a post poking a little fun at your junkiest area and link it up at any of the following blogs on Tuesday,March 12th. (That's a week from today.)
   
We don't really have any rules, like you have to post a button or you have to follow us or any crazy jumping through hoops.  Of course, we'd love it if you did those things, (especially the jumping through hoops...if you do that, include a picture) but really, we don't  take ourselves too seriously on Tongue-in-Cheek Tuesdays!
We hope to see you there....c'mon.....everyone's got a litte
JUNK IN THEIR TRUNKS 
come share yours! 

23 comments:

  1. My junk has been overflowing to the backseat of my car too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun, but soooooo embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This could be fun. Does it have to be just one? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually Danni if they're jumping through hoops they should you tube it! :) fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, sounds like lots of fun! I'll make a post, for sure, since I just love the way my junk looks and I think there's poetry in a little mess...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Noooo! I just finished cleaning up the very last of my messy rooms--the workroom/pantry area. This is what comes of well over a year with no paying job--not so much as a drawer left to be culled through. My house is too neat now to join in the fun. The only thing that is messy is my computer desktop. It's filled with all those things I would rather have been doing. By next year, I should have enough mess piled up to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Can't wait. And I think it may have been Bliss who coined the term tongue-in-cheek Tuesdays. Let's give her credit, shall we?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I love giving Bliss the credit for the silliest ideas.

      Delete
  8. Your jumping through hoops joke made me laugh out loud. I am way too embarrassed to post, but look forward to pointing and laughing at you all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute idea! Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where's the "like" button???? I am excited to read the posts.....Maybe even join in? hmmmm will see! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am very excited for this. I laughed so hard the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't worry Baye, I can loan you a couple of junk rooms and the entire back section of my station wagon. I'm not even sure what's in there any more!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not cleaning for the next 6 days ( I'm taking this very seriously )
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  14. This should be easy as we've just moved and are surrounded by boxes... sounds like a fun idea!

    New follower from the Great Blog Train :)

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·`¤... Jennifer
    http://jennsrandomscraps.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. I suppose I have to do a post huh? Maybe I'll just put a link to your blog, I'm feeling so lazy.

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  16. That sounds like so much fun!! - I already have a post where I made fun of myself last week!!
    Thank you for linking up to The Great Blog Train! Angie@godsgrowinggarden.com Marci@stonecottageadventures.com Helen@blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am definitely in. I am tired of seeing those perfect pictures of craft rooms. It is time for me to show off Horror Monster - my craft stash! He is definitely ready for his close-up. (Those of you with the perfect craft rooms. Do not worry - I have pinned all of you with proper respect for what you accomplished!) Whoops! If I am not careful I will just write my post on Danni's comment form. That would be a first! Of course, Bliss is linking to you, Danni! I know - let's all Harlem Shake in our junk rooms! That way the junk in our trunk will be rattling!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A junk linky party?....I'm sure I have NOTHING to say on that (snort) but I'll give it a try.......

    ReplyDelete
  19. My junkiest area is usually my youngest child's room (and boy can it get junky) but I did the deep cleaning thing before our company arrived last week so it's not junky, lol.

    It sounds fun though, good luck w/the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have lots of pictures of my studio in a mess , cluttered up , 2 rooms of it, I even have pictures someplace but haven't done a post on it. I'll be watching to see if anyone can beat my messy room

    Janice

    ReplyDelete