Monday, March 11, 2013

INSPIRATION SERIES - EASTER CLOCHE

Easter's on it's way to the Inspiration Cafe and it's my turn to share! I've got an awesome tutorial for making a seasonal cloche that you can tweak using whatever little decor items you have in your own craft stash.
So put your Easter bonnet on and head on over to the Inspiration Cafe where we're always serving up something wonderful!  Just click on the door and we'll take you there!

 If you would like to guest post at the Inspiration Cafe, we'd love for you to let one of us know, or go HERE to our submissions page.
If you've never written a guest post before, that's OK, we're happy to teach you how with this easy step-by-step tutorial HERE.  It's easier than you might think and a great way to get exposure for your blog! 

9 comments:

  1. This is precious! And would look so sweet on my Easter table.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to update my cloche. Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, of course, it is nearly Easter! Your cloche looks stunning, am on my way over now to find out more. hugs dear friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so sweet and pretty-such a great way to bring Easter to our homes!
    Jemma

    Going to pin this now!

    ReplyDelete