Monday, March 18, 2013

INSPIRATION CAFE - Mel Gets Some Help from the Russians!


Hey Everyone,

Mel from Mellywood's Mansion is at the cafe today sharing a fun craft to help you get rid of the clutter monster at your place.

So grab a cuppa and head over to the Inspiration Cafe by clicking on the door



 If you would like to guest post at the Inspiration Cafe, we'd love for you to let one of us know, or go HERE to our submissions page.
If you've never written a guest post before, that's OK, we're happy to teach you how with this easy step-by-step tutorial HERE.  It's easier than you might think and a great way to get exposure for your blog! 

4 comments:

  1. I love these so much. Mel totally outdid herself with these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clutter -- aaarrrggghhh! Things keep finding their way into my home. I just returned from a visit to my parents. My mother sent along vintage suitcases and canisters (which I plan to take to the booth), lamps and a vacuum cleaner (which I have no use for). She doesn't seem to see that her downsizing is upsizing my home!

    ReplyDelete