Monday, February 11, 2013

Inspiration Cafe - Mel Gets Her Valentine's On!

Hi All,

Mel from Mellywood's Mansion is over at the Cafe today, sharing a fun Valentine project to give to the little girl in your life. 



Just click the picture of the Cafe below and head on over for a quick, cute and easy project, sure to bring a smile to a special girl.


Inspiration Cafe
 If you would like to guest post at the Inspiration Cafe, we'd love for you to let one of us know, or go HERE to our submissions page.
If you've never written a guest post before, that's OK, we're happy to teach you how with this easy step-by-step tutorial HERE.  It's easier than you might think and a great way to get exposure for you blog!

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet projects, I love the pink owls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute! I have LOTS of bottle caps--we're going to make a table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mel. This does look adorable. Can't wait to check out the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute. I'm not much of a jewellery maker but I think I could do these for the granddaughters.

    ReplyDelete