Monday, February 4, 2013

FRENCH TOILE FRAME

Today I'm over at the Inspiration Cafe, and I'm sharing my long kept secret for getting FREE pretty paper as well as a French Toile Frame Project.  Even if French Toile is not your thing, you're going to want to know about getting awesome FREE paper for your projects!
Just click the picture of the Cafe below and head on over right now before someone else gets to this FREE supply secret first!
Inspiration Cafe
 If you would like to guest post at the Inspiration Cafe, we'd love for you to let one of us know, or go HERE to our submissions page.
If you've never written a guest post before, that's OK, we're happy to teach you how with this easy step-by-step tutorial HERE.  It's easier than you might think and a great way to get exposure for you blog!

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh... 'Lovely! I'm hopping over to learn your secret! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that my style is (a little too) modern, but I love, love, love French toile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I am headed over now to read all about it :)

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look really pretty. I'm headed over there now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I flew over to see the balloon heart - so adorable. I love toile!

    ReplyDelete