Thursday, November 22, 2012

CRAFTY CORNUCOPIA LINK PARTY!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!  It's time for the Crafty Cornucopia paint challenge link up. Hopefully, you've seen all of the paint tutorials for the Crafty Cornucopia Challenge, projects here, but lets take a quick look before you link up below.

 


 
If you missed it, I shared this framed card here at 
Silo Hill Farm

 Judges for this challenge are 
Kadie from Seven Alive
&
Morena from Morena's Corner 
One winner will recieve a $25.00 gift card to Starbucks...yummmm...from yours truly and another will recieve earrings and ad space from One Artsy Mama.  
I'm looking forward to seeing your paint projects!  Please link them up below and enjoy your Thanksgiving!
Photobucket
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Good morning, Danni! Thank you for hosting Crafty Cornucopia! I hope your Thanksgiving is overflowing with love and laughter. -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to squeeze a paint project into the schedule! ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani, I'm so bummed I missed this! I hope your Thanksgiving was amazing. Thanks for being such an awesome lady!

    ReplyDelete