Wednesday, November 28, 2012

BLOGGERS I ADMIRE...MEGAN FROM OUR PINTERESTING FAMILY

It's been a while since I posted about blogger's I admire, but I have a great one to share with you today!  Meet Megan, from
 I have been a follower of her blog for almost as long as I've been blogging and she never disappoints with her fabulous projects!  She is so kind and creative.  Her "pinteresting family" includes her husband Rob, daughter Wynn, sister-in-law, Amy and her brother-in-law Chris.  Everyone contributes on the blog and how much fun is that for a family??!!  If you want to read more about this amazing family dynamic, click HERE.  I think her button here says it all....


I asked Megan to share some of her favorite projects with us and here are the ones she chose.....
First up, this Mahogany Buffet Makeover
 For all of you furniture makeover lovers out there....this one was a dream find on Craigs List!

This next one is one of my favorites too!  You probably saw this featured everywhere, it was a blogland favorite!
Wynn's Room


 
Now you all know I love a good pallet project, and if she didn't pick this one, I sure would have!  
Pallet Coffee Table
 You'll want to click on that link and see what the center piece is!  I'm on the lookout for one myself!

Now, I'm going to share a few of my favorites from "Our Pinteresting Family" and I don't mind saying, it was hard to choose just a few!

 If you know me....you know I love snow and snowflakes, so this recent post from Megan was an instant favorite and so easy too!
Paper Straw Snowflakes
 I totally fell in love with this project as soon as I saw it!  Believe it or not...this was once a closet!  Now that is thinking outside the box for sure!  The picture just does not do this project justice, so be sure to check out the link below the picture because this is one fantastic post!
A Mudroom in a Closet
 I loved this knock off project from Ballard Designs!  Nothing like making your own awesome decor and leaving your wallet in tact!
Knock Off From Ballard Designs
 

Not to leave out Amy and Chris.....Here are a few of my favorites from them!
Paint Swatch Chandelier
China Cabinet Makeover
  So hopefully you have found some things that inspire you from Our Pinteresting Family!  If you like what you see, go over and let Megan know, show her some comment love and maybe even follow along.

Thank you Megan for letting me feature you today!  You inspire me on a regular basis!

If you would like to catch up on any of my other "Bloggers I Admire" posts, you can find them by clicking on the following links.
 
 Because there are so many fabulous blogger's I admire, this list will surely grow and who knows...YOU may on it next!
 
    

9 comments:

  1. You are too so kind to feature us on your wonderful blog, Danni. We have a lot of fun as a family doing projects, and we appreciate you sharing our favorites. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You couldn't have added a more deserving blogger to your list of bloggers you admire. Not only does Megan have an inspiring blog full of fun and frugal projects and makeovers she has the best blogging etiquette. She is ALWAYS leaving sweet, thoughtful, generous comments across blog land. If you haven't already had the pleasure of discovering her blog...go now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that closet transformation was my favourite, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Our Pinteresting Family too :) They always have the neatest stuff from their blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always see Megan about and her lovely projects and she does leave beautiful comments. Just noticed I am not following her, off to change that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some great projects! They do have a very Pinteresting family :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Megan has an amazing blog, and a beautiful family. I love her projects, and I absolutely love that it is a family affair. And they are so sweet and nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's got some good stuff, and the family that blogs together, ummm... what rhymes with that?

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete