Saturday, December 15, 2012

BE A LITTLE NAUGHTY WITH YOUR NICE!

This project started with a piece of chocolate.  Yep, I'm blaming chocolate.  Dove, dark chocolate to be specific.
Uh huh....I was eating a piece of Dove dark chocolate one day in October and as I was about to throw away the wrapper, I looked down to see what it said.  (You know how they say cute little things on the inside of the wrapper, right?)  Well it said this.......
 Seriously...."Be a little naughty with your nice."  I thought it was kind of funny so I stuck the wrapper up on my fridge with a magnet and just thought about it, because I knew I wanted to do something with that little saying on it.  Fast forward to December....now somehow that seemed like a more appropriate saying and I knew just what I wanted to do with it!  
I made this on Picmonkey.......
     .....and printed it out on some green paper.  Then I outlined it with some black lace....because somehow in my mind being a little naughty might include some black lace...just sayin.  I put it in a black frame. 
 Done, right?  Now to find a place to put it!  Hmmmmm.....Oh!  I know the perfect place for being a little naughty............................
 Come on over....I'll fix you a little holiday drink.  Or would you prefer a glass of Christmas Plum wine?  How about some egg nog?  Coffee with Bailey's?  A shot of Maple Crown Royal?   See that big bottle of "O"...yeah...that is some seriously awesome ginger liqueur and if you pour a little over some good bourbon on ice, you have the perfect holiday drink.   Now, if you have your eye on that bottle of Glenfiddich...you'd better hurry, it's almost gone!  Go ahead...........
"Be a little naughty with your nice!"

21 comments:

  1. Oh Danni, you surprise me each and every time! How adorable! You found the right spot too! There's a little "kinky" side of you coming out with that black lace! Watch out now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE it!!!! It is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. I knew you had a little naughty side!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danni, you devilish diva! I'm afraid sometimes my naughty outweighs my nice, but the sign over the bar is perfect. No dark chocolate liqueur?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great quote! I guess we all have a naughty side! ;-) -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  6. The naughtier the better!! I will be right over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable and sign and such a fitting place to hang it. I'd love to come on over for a drink or two :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this--but I do not love scotch, so you're safe. I never got the hang of scotch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha love the saying! Especially over the drinks ;) And I'll take a coffee with Baileys! YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it!! The black lace is the perfect touch. Sooo fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Um this is quite honestly the best post. I am laughing at your naughty black lace which of course goes and in hand with a few (dozen) drinks :) Very naughty but nice frame xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahah - love the black lace Danni - lol this is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maple Crown Royal?! Yes, ma'am, I'll come be naughty with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Danni, this is the cutest thing! Coffee with Bailey's for me, please! I might have to make a sign like this for my sweet daughter who tries soooo hard to ALWAYS be nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhh ha ha ha ..... I'll take a little naughty with my nice, and maybe have some of the big O.

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha!! Danni - I love this phrase and totally agree! I don't think Santa will really mind if we are a little naughty right? Love your adorable sign!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely luv this! I can't imagine all the "naughty" I'll be getting into over the holiday. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So, so cute. I love the way your mind works. We all need to get to be a little naughty at least once and a while. Have a great "not too naughty" week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so nice and naughty dear Danni :-). I would love some ginger liqueur, and I am sure Sam likes the lace idea :-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Danni, this is the perfect little saying for my mini bar! I'm totally copying this one!!! LOVE IT! Hope you get to be a little naughty too ;)

    ReplyDelete