Wednesday, October 23, 2013

WITCHES NITE OUT 2013

I had a party last Friday night.  A "Witches Nite Out" party.   I don't think I've ever had an all girl party before that didn't involve someone getting married or having a baby.  I wasn't sure if my friends would think I was just bizarre or what.  I had it at my local bar and the only stipulation was that you come dressed as a witch.
Seems my friends are as crazy as I am because they dressed up and then, they showed up.
My good friend and proprietress of the bar Marchelle.  She did an awesome job of decorating the bar and some tables just for us AND she dressed up and joined us! 
She also created a special shot for us that looked like blood and worked like a charm because it made us all think that we could suddenly sing!
 ....and dance....
There were some fabulous costumes without a doubt...
 My awesome sister-in-law is gorgeous no matter what she wears..
Me?...I went all out for the ugly witch look.....but I had great long hair for once!  Man I was flipping it all night long too!
But when it comes to witchy outfits, really...it's all about the stockings, the boots.....
and the shoes!!.....How about a close up of my good friend Krissy's fabulous Ruby Red Slippers, which as she says, she "managed to get back from that b*tch Dorothy just in time for this party". (She's a riot and I love her!)
A few guys tried to join us from time to time, but we made them put on witches hats and when we took their pictures, they didn't stay long........
(That would be my cute husband on the right here!)
Someone said we should have a picture of the back side of us.  When we all turned around my smart-mouthed husband said, "Anybody got a wide-angle lens?" at which point one of the witches became very bad....
I think I'll just leave you with that.  
(Well played Stayce!)

I'm so doing this again next year!

37 comments:

  1. LOL!! What a great time! You're lucky to have such fun friends!!! I bet this will become an annual thing now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How hilarious and fun! You came up with a really great idea to do this. In fact, everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy doing this! Girlfriends unite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....... and Sam rocks his witch hat for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like so much fun! Your costume was great...I couldn't figure out "witch" one you were!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Bubble, bubble, toil & trouble" just took on a whole new meaning! What a great group of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much fun! You all looked spectacular, Danni :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Danni, what a fun night! I love your long hair...I'd be flipping it too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHAT FUN!!!! Next time invite me and I'll have to make the....what do you think....12 hour drive? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Flip that hair, girl! I bet you will have to find a bigger venue next year. A lot of us plan to crash that party! Oh, what in the world is in a shot of blood that makes you sing and dance?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you all had a great time Danni! What a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness what a fun idea!!! I love all the variations of costumes too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heehaha! What a bash! I love all your friends for dressing up in witchy style, everyone looks amazing and wow, even from way over here I can tell that so much fun was had.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a perfectly wicked party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness. You have a fun group of friends. It looks like you had a great night. I wish I could have joined you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a hoot. Thst sounds do much fun danni. Loved your outfit too. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh. how. FUN! I wish I could've gotten a group together!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness, Danni, this looks like so much fun and I would totally have loved to join your party! What a hoot! Thanks so much for sharing this with us - I enjoyed it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You guys are so awesome Danni! Looks like you had a great time with your "witchy" sisters :) Why can't we live closer together! We're all going out to see my uncle's band play this Saturday and it'd be so fun to have all the girls be witches! Hmm.. I wonder if it's too late..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like it was so much fun! You have a great group of friends!!!~~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun, fun, FUN!!! But where's the shot of the umbrella witch?

    :) Linda

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello, just checking to see if I'm showing up as no reply again....let me know. :

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hahahaha!! Awesome post! Looks like you all had a witchin' b!tchin' time!!!

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great idea for a party. Looks as though you had a wonderful time. You should make it a tradition. Wish I lived close enough to have joined you. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  24. It looks like you all had a fantastic time, what a laugh. I love the stripy stockings and ruby slippers, and you're right, your husband is very cute !!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. They dressed up and showed up, why of course!! If you asked them to wear paper bags, they would probably still show up cuz who wouldn't want to party with you?? How fun that you got to flip your hair all night! I love the stocking and boot collection. When word spreads by next year, I'll bet your party is twice the size. Thank you for sharing, Danni!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Woooooooooooooooooow!
    I need to do this with my friends, I just love the photo with all the colored socks! And the faces of the guys... priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  27. HYSTERICAL... AND SO MUCH FUN! I only wish I had been invited. I would have jumped on my broom and been right over!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your party looks so awesome hun. And Sam is a cutie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. You sure are a fun person! This party looks like a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Looks like tons of fun! I really with I could have been there with you awesome witches.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hooray for Stayce! And yes, that must have been an amazing cocktail! No chance of a recipe, is there? This looks like you have a lot of fun and I think it should be an annual event. Well done! Thank you for popping over to my blog today and commenting on my poor little mummified fairy tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lucky! This looks like so much fun, Danni! I love this idea, and hope that one year, I can totally copy this with my girlfriends! (Currently, our schedules are so packed with kid-things that we can barely get three of us together for a night out!)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Haha Danni...good times. Cheers to Stayce...yep I caught that one. Cheers to the bar owner too. Looks like a fun place to party. Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a great idea. I think you should make this an annual event.

    ReplyDelete