Tuesday, October 15, 2013

DO YOU DREAM IN COLOR??

I totally dream in color!  And...when I see projects that my friend Deneen from Dreaming In Color makes, I dream about painting things in bright, fun colors.
Deneen is one of the Furniture Fashionistas contributors at the Inspiration Cafe and today she is sharing some of her furniture painting projects.  You might want to take a look because she does some awesome stuff!  She is so fabulous, that I skipped out on part of my family reunion just to go meet her in person! 
Just click on the picture below.....I'll take you there so you can dream in color too!
P.S.  Just so you know....I've disabled my comments today because you don't need to tell me you're going over to visit Deneen...just go!  (and leave your wonderful comments over at her post!)