Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Check This Blogger Out! Dawn...Making Home

On Wednesdays, I like to feature some of my followers and some bloggers I admire!  This week's blogger falls into both categories!
 Meet my friend Dawn from Making Home
You might remember that I first mentioned Dawn when I posted about my  Moon Garden.  Dawn has a fabulous one and was my inspiration for turning my deck into a moon garden.  I may have driven her crazy with questions, but she was polite and always answered them and gave me some pretty good tips as well.  But gardening isn't the only thing Dawn does.  I asked her to share a few of her favorite projects here and then I'm going to show you a few of my favorites from her blog!  You can click on the title link above each picture to go directly to that post.  You should too....she does some awesome stuff.  If you do visit her blog, give her a little comment love and let her know I sent you! 
Without further adieu.....her are Dawns two current favorite posts:
I love the way these flowers are displayed!  I have a thing for galvanized buckets. 

 This turned out so darn cute!  I'm envious of her wine cork collection!
See them peeking out from behind that chalkboard?

Now.....here are a few of my favorites from her blog

 I also have a thing for rabbits, and this is part of a gorgeous Easter vignette.  Really....go see the rest of it.  It made me swoon with envy!

 Here is a thing Dawn doesn't know about me.....I seriously l-o-v-e Limoncello!  In my opinion, it's the perfect summer deck drink and she makes her own!! 
Really Dawn....when we hook up (and I think we'll get to one of these days) please tell me that you have saved a little of this!!

Dawn is talented, has a great sense of humor and I love to read her blog.  She has inspired me more than once and I'm quite sure she'll continue to do so!  So head on over to Making Home and find something there that inspires you today.  And if you decide you like Dawn's blog....follow her, so you don't miss anything.....like homemade Limoncello........yummmmm!

Thanks Dawn!  Thanks for all of the gardening tips, the advice, the emails and the morning smiles!  I'm glad we're blog friends and I'm looking forward to meeting you one day!


5 comments:

  1. Great to meet a blogger I hadn't had the pleasure of meeting before. Love the projects Dawn featured here. Another blogger with great taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you admire her! She's so creative :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flowers in the galvanized buckets as well and though I have yet to try limoncello, I'll be heading over to check out the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for introducing us to Dawn. May I be dumb - what the heck is limoncello?

    Distressed Donna Down Home

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you soooo very much for all the kind words . You made me blush ( my husband asked me what I was reading that made me smile so big ).
    You are right , one day we will meet and when we do I will bring a bottle of limoncello and we will have a toast to moon gardens and blog friends :)
    Thanks again my friend !

    ReplyDelete